You’re not like everyone else. Neither are we.
No matter what’s gotten in your way, at Hill House Passport Academy Charter School (HHPACS) we'll work with you to create an individualized plan for both high school and post high-school success—to college, to a vocational program, or straight to a career that fits who you are.
- Tuition-free schooling that’s part of Pittsburgh Public Schools
- A flexible schedule that works with your job, your family, and your life
- The award-winning K12 curriculum for an education that's second to none
- An individualized learning approach to meet your personal needs
- Support from passionate, professional Pennsylvania-certified teachers
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
Who is this intended for?
Hill House Passport Academy Charter School serves high school students under age 21 who reside in Pennsylvania.*
What are the costs?
Because we’re part of the public school system, HHPACS is tuition-free. The entire program, including curriculum and teacher and instructional support, is provided free of charge.
How do I get started?
See our How to Enroll section for more information about the enrollment process.
*While first preference in enrollment is given to students residing in Pittsburgh, all PA students under age 21 who qualify for high school are eligible for admission. Transportation to HHPACS may be provided by students’ local school districts if those districts transport their own students and the district’s border is within ten miles of HHPACS.