You're not like everyone else. Neither are we.
No matter what's gotten in your way, at Hill House Passport Academy Charter School (HHPACS), we'll work with you to create an individualized plan for both high school and postgraduation success—to college, to a vocational program, or straight to a career that fits who you are. Our students gain:
- Tuition-free schooling that's part of Pittsburgh Public School system
- A flexible schedule that works with your job, your family, and your life
- The quality K12 curriculum for an education that's second to none
- An individualized learning approach to meet your personal needs
- Support from passionate, professional Pennsylvania-certified teachers
- The opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
Who is this intended for?
HHPACS serves high school students who are at least 17 but under age 21 who reside in Pennsylvania.*
What are the costs?
Because we're part of the public school system, HHPACS is tuition-free. The entire program, including curriculum and teacher and instructional support, is provided tuition-free. Families will need to provide common household items such as paper and pencils.
How do I get started?
See our Enrollment section for more information about the enrollment process.
*While first preference in enrollment is given to students residing in Pittsburgh, all PA students who are at least 17 but under age 21 who qualify for high school are eligible for admission. Students mst be able to attend classes onsite at the Hill House Passport Academy Charter School (HHPACS) five days a week for three hours. Transportation to HHPACS may be provided by students' local school districts if those districts transport their own students and the district's border is within ten miles of HHPACS.